Date(s) - 27th October - 1st November
Our five day Residential Training offers the possibility of completely immersing yourself in the teachings of Tantra Massage, as well as the collective ‘energy field’ of the group. Away from the distractions and busyness of life, your potential for transformation is exponentially increased.
The Residential takes places at Earth Spirit in Somerset. Just five miles from Glastonbury, Earth Spirit lies within the ‘temenos’ (sacred enclosure) of Avalon. The centre is situated in a beautiful landscape next to two nature reserves. The atmosphere is one of seclusion, timelessness, and magic.
Journey into the mysteries with a heart-centred group of fellow travellers; expertly guided and lovingly held by Gayatri and the Tantra Massage Training Team.
Level Two – Evolving your Tantra Massage: Exploring the Depths & Heights
Tantra Massage is not simply about tools and techniques, but the depths that you have explored in your own being. Level Two takes you on a journey to explore the deeper and darker themes of the human experience, as well as celebrating the heights and delights of the body through Tantric touch.
Specific elements of the workshop include, yet are not limited to:
- Holding Sacred Space
- Sensual Surrender Massage – toys and tools to heighten sensation and move energy
- Four-Handed Massage – massaging with a partner for an expanded experience
- Body to Body Massage – bringing more of you into the experience
- Anal Massage for surrender and receptivity
- Tantric Kriya Yoga practices to deepen in your energetic development; enabling a deeper offering
- Grief Ritual to honour that which has been lost – people, parts of ourselves, and the planet
- Tantric rituals of presence and love, honouring and devotion
For full details, including fees, download our brochure.
In order to join the Residential, please tell us about yourself. We will arrange a Zoom interview to discuss your application.
The information you provide is held in confidence and is only shared between our team (Gayatri and Bayari).
We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you.